Assassination Rogue - Attackingk

Looking to join Don't Laugh At My Giraffe? Post your application here!

Assassination Rogue - Attackingk

Postby Attackingk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:42 pm

1. Character Name and server:
Attackingk - Kel'thuzad

2. Class/Spec you are applying for:
Rogue: Assassination/Outlaw

3. Current Artifact Progress:
Assassination:76
Outlaw:75

4. Btag so we can get in touch with you:
Attackingk#1114

5. Any off specs you play to a competent level and are adequately geared. (Must be within 1 tier of relevancy):
Outlaw

6. Armory link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... attackingk

7. We raid Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST) Can you make these times?:
Yes

8. Logs of your intended raiding spec. If you transferred servers/name changed this tier, include your earlier ones too:
Kel'thuzad:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ingzone=10

Sargeras:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... bracket=-1

9. Anything you would like for us to know about yourself?:

Names Josh, I'm 24 and have been playing WoW since early 2006.
From WotLK to Cata I was in a top US- 60 guild know as Og on Burning Legion. I joined them after Ulduar. We had the US 67th H-LK Kill. top US 20th Insanity and Top US 50th TotGC.
Going into Cata a lot of of the core split or stepped away from the game(to play SWtOR, we maintained top 100-120 in the first two tiers of Cata and disbanded, going into Mop=WoD I was an Officer/Raid Leader of the guild <Liquid>- Kel'thuzad we maintained being top 200 US. It was more with Friends that we formed with when we moved to Kel'thuzad. Later moved to <Fusion>. By the end of MoP I joined <Paradox> - Kel'thuzad going into WoD. I was an officer of that guild, but it died quickly. I merged with a friends guild and we formed <Celestials> Kel'thuzad, but before Legion I had to step away from the game before we killed Archimonde.
Going into Legion I was in the guild <iraider> - Kel'thuzad. It was a mediocre top 200 us guild but when reform happened right at the start of Legion too a bumpy start I was asked to raid lead and set the tempo of the guilds future. It was a bad/bumpy start. Going into Nighthold we were a top 100 us guild before the guild died out due to the lack of interest among the raiders. A lot of players felt burnt out. After I decided to take a break from the game and come back to play with friends. WIth BFA around the corner I'm looking to compete and aggressively push ranks and raid as much as I use to.

throughout each of the expansions I have always mained my Rogue, but had 2 other characters for comp/progression/assisting to gear raiders with groups. Healing/tanking. I have played and progressed competitively with the split guild runs with my previous guilds. But I have played all classes/specs in this game and am well knowledge about each class/spec.
At the start of this expansion I focused hard on my Rogue/Paladin(Holy)/Warrior(Fury/Arms) and have grinded over 2 thousand M+ before the release of Nighthold. Maintained the three of them at equivalent ilv. For BFA I plan on maintaining a Boomkin/Mage or HPally, but always for subject to change based on what the guild needs.

I'm looking to grind as hard as I did at the start of next expansion and play as much. Meeting new players/friends to have laughs and kill bosses, grind, and rank is all I want from this game and to enjoy it. It was one of the things after <iraider> I found hard to play through Tomb of Sargeras. Over the years I have played with some of the best players and made friends with so many, but it sucks when they quit, or have to move on due to real life things, but I'm looking to come back strong going into BFA and look for a more stable environment;

As far as my logs go for Antorus. On Sargeras those logs are just when I first came back after the break I took after the start of ToS.
The Kel'thuzad logs are of recent and before. Based on ilv their all orange or high purple due to lack of the trinket/procs/apx legnths. but I have a history of earlier in the expansion in first tier of 99%/100%,

I currently am back on Kel'thuzad and am aware where this guild is located and am all for transfering. If there is however any interest in my app or speaking with me I would love to talk in discord or anything sometime to elaborate or go more indepth about my history/logs or any further questions.
Attackingk
Trial

Return to Recruitment/Apply