Fury warrior - Gyracide

Looking to join Don't Laugh At My Giraffe? Post your application here!

Fury warrior - Gyracide

Postby Mechgyrasaur » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:04 am

Please format your title: Class Spec - Name

1. Character Name and server: Gyracide - Proudmoore

2. Class/Spec you are applying for: Fury(but can play arms if need be)

3. Current Artifact Progress: Fury - 83 traits

4. Btag so we can get in touch with you: Mechgyrasaur#1590

5. Any off specs you play to a competent level and are adequately geared. (Must be within 1 tier of relevancy): Arms

6. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... e/gyracide

7. We raid Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST) Can you make these times?: Yes

8. Logs of your intended raiding spec. If you transferred servers/name changed this tier, include your earlier ones too: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... e/gyracide

9. Anything you would like for us to know about yourself?: So for me Legion has had its ups and downs for as far as raiding as gone. I'm a pretty goal orientated person, but generally speaking I feel no matter how many times I've strived to obtain Cuttinge Edge something has prevented me from obtaining it. Recently my team fell apart due to Guild drama and there's not much time left in Legion to obtain it. I'm looking for a new home as I've already done over 500 pulls on Argus and at this point I just want to be in a guild that I can say without a shred of doubt that you guys are "good players" and can consistently get Cutting Edge every tier. I'm not looking to just get Cutting Edge and leaving, or that is not the impression I want to give you. I want a permanent home as the many raid teams I've been in over the years just have not been as goal oriented as I'd like them to be. I also feel that now is the best time before the end of Legion to prove anything if I have to prove it. I wish to raid with you, but if not than I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors. Also as just a little side thing, I used to raid with February back in HFC and at the beginning of Legion.
Mechgyrasaur
Trial

Return to Recruitment/Apply