Zazhuu

Looking to join Don't Laugh At My Giraffe? Post your application here!

Zazhuu

Postby Zazhuu » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 am

1. Character Name and server:
Zazhuu-Baelgun

2. Class/Spec you are applying for:
I currently play a DK, however, due to BfA changes I'm looking to play WW monk main and Warrior alt, subject to change if needed/required

3. Current Artifact Progress:
78 traits? Idk I quit counting after 75

4. Btag so we can get in touch with you:
zazhuu#1118

5. Any off specs you play to a competent level and are adequately geared. (Must be within 1 tier of relevancy): Monk/warrior (occasional 3rd tank for my current guild)

6. Armory link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... gun/zazhuu

7. We raid Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST) Can you make these times?: yes- raid times are why I'm looking to change guilds.

8. Logs of your intended raiding spec. If you transferred servers/name changed this tier, include your earlier ones too:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... gun/zazhuu

9. Anything you would like for us to know about yourself?:
I'm a very driven individual, I like to be the one to be ahead of everyone, not the person that's always trying to catch up.

I'm 27, former Marine, currently working as a planner and data analyst for a large heavy equipment company.

I've been playing wow since the end of Wrath and I've been pretty consistent since then and I've always had every class leveled to max and decently geared because I enjoy learning the ins and outs of every class

Random, BUT, I also have multiple World First kills in Elder Scrolls online :)

Also, I'm already 11/11 M, so I'm not looking to be carried for a kill, I'm looking to change guilds for better hours. My current guild, for "faster progression", thinks raiding 25+ hours a week is a good idea.....
Zazhuu

Return to Recruitment/Apply