MacKayla WM

Looking to join Don't Laugh At My Giraffe? Post your application here!

MacKayla WM

Postby Mac » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:10 pm

1. Character Name and server: MacKalyá Saurfang Horde

2. Class/Spec you are applying for: WM Monk Heals

3. Current Artifact Progress: Did quest so done, did not do any mage towers

4. Btag so we can get in touch with you: Meggie22 #1641

5. Any off specs you play to a competent level and are adequately geared. (Must be within 1 tier of relevancy):WW I level and Dungeons with WW

6. Armory link:

7. We raid Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST) Can you make these times?:I would like to be in your alt raiding if you have one, with work I can only do saturday-tuesday, yes I know this is not what your looking for and why the hell and am I taking your time applying.

8. Logs of your intended raiding spec. If you transferred servers/name changed this tier, include your earlier ones too:

9. Anything you would like for us to know about yourself?:I haven't raided since WotLK and I was in We know Girls throughout the Xpac, I've done little during legion but looking for raids and mystics and tried to get into some pugs, they never go well at all. I'm only 215ilvl right now, with work and home life(kinda newly married) I just didn't have time but I do now, and I really miss the raiding and the yelling and all the crap. Plus you have a great guild name. So if you wanna give me a chance or might have a opening for off raid days then I'm your gal.

Fuski
Officer

Mac

Re: MacKayla WM

Postby Fuski » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:10 pm

We do not currently run any alt raids on off nights. If you are still interested anyone member+ rank can invite you for a social spot.
Fuski
Officer

Return to Recruitment/Apply