Deathknight Unholy/Blood - VerX

Looking to join Don't Laugh At My Giraffe? Post your application here!

Deathknight Unholy/Blood - VerX

Postby RevX703 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:57 pm

1. Character Name and server: Verx - Proudmoore

2. Class/Spec you are applying for: Deathknight Blood/Unholy (Can play both, more experience with DPS roll but competent enough to handle tanking in any situation)

3. Btag so we can get in touch with you: RevX#1608

4. Any off specs you play to a competent level and are adequately geared. (Must be within 1 tier of relevancy): Unholy/Frost/Blood (can play all 3 at a top level)

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... moore/Verx (Although currently gearing per new content) Currently 330 ilvl

6. We raid Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST) Can you make these times?: (Easily and will post if something comes up)

7. Logs of your intended raiding spec. If you transferred servers/name changed this tier, include your earlier ones too: No relevant logs, last time I played on a progression level was Warlords of Draenor (took a break during Legion) with the guild "Aftermath - Kel' Thuzad". Followed Tras from the server, we were two of the top performing, competent players in that guild.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /revxl/pve -- Is my armory on the last character I raided with, took a break once mythic progression started

8. Anything you would like for us to know about yourself?: (Character is in guild already, have 2 alts in the guild since last year)
RevX703

Re: Deathknight Unholy/Blood - VerX

Postby Tras » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:31 pm

10/10 Would recommend.
Tras

Postby Awoqe » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:29 pm

he tanked some stuff for me

Awoqe

Postby Fuski » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:37 am

I know you've been talked to before but atm we do not have room for a melee trial. please wait till someone else fails out.
Fuski
Officer

Return to Recruitment/Apply