Demon Hunter Havoc - Curlyfry

Looking to join Don't Laugh At My Giraffe? Post your application here!

Demon Hunter Havoc - Curlyfry

Postby Curly » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:34 pm

1. Character Name and server: Curlyfry / Proudmoore

2. Class/Spec you are applying for: Demon Hunter / Havoc

3. Btag so we can get in touch with you: Curlyfry#1435

4. Any off specs you play to a competent level and are adequately geared. (Must be within 1 tier of relevancy): Vengeance, capable of raid and m+ tanking at a competent level.

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... e/Curlyfry

6. We raid Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST) Can you make these times?: Yes, I am flexible and can meet all raid times.

7. Logs of your intended raiding spec. If you transferred servers/name changed this tier, include your earlier ones too: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... e=detailed

8. Anything you would like for us to know about yourself?: I know my logs may look lacking except for the linked Mythic EN parses I posted. I went hard at the start of Legion much like I am doing now but I ended up working and having to drop raiding and mostly WoW altogether. When I returned my guild has broken apart so I didn't play much. I always push myself to the best of my abilities and anyone who plays with me can see this immediately. I've been playing WoW for 13 years and have experience with most classes, being familiar with ranged/melee dps specs and all tanks. I chose DH as my main in Legion because I enjoyed melee dps more than my Mage and Hunter (Hunter holds realm best MoP challenge mode times).

I guarantee I will be the DPS you can rely on to do mechanics, cover for others mistakes and go beyond whats expected of one person in a 20 man raid. I know this is a top guild on Proudmoore and this is exactly what I'm looking for. I am wasted skill and effort anywhere else. Even while in my current sisters social guild I still compete with the top DH on the server. I know my class inside and out, I sim constantly and study the data, I talk to others in respective forums and it shows in my gameplay.

A trial with me will not disappoint.
Curly

Re: Demon Hunter Havoc - Curlyfry

Postby Fuski » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:39 am

I'm sorry but we don't have room for anymore melee atm.
Fuski
Officer

Return to Recruitment/Apply