DH - Havoc - Snipahh

Looking to join Don't Laugh At My Giraffe? Post your application here!

DH - Havoc - Snipahh

Postby Snipahh » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:14 am

1. Character Name and server: Snipahh - Proudmoore

2. Class/Spec you are applying for: DH/Havoc

3. Btag so we can get in touch with you: PollyO#11461

4. Any off specs you play to a competent level and are adequately geared. (Must be within 1 tier of relevancy): I tank on occasion, also have a Resto/Ele Shaman.

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... re/Snipahh

6. We raid Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST) Can you make these times?: Yes, I am EST timezone.

7. Logs of your intended raiding spec. If you transferred servers/name changed this tier, include your earlier ones too: see below

8. Anything you would like for us to know about yourself?:

I have hard core raided as a Resto/Ele Shaman Vanilla-Cata with a guild called Reckoning. We were on Lightninghoof, then Mannoroth, Top 20 US guild. Here is the armory link to that toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /pve/raids This toon is now 120 of course.

The reason why I am mentioning this is because I haven't "hard core" raided since then. I wanted to show my experience. I have several server firsts, including Grand Crusader, Death's Demise and Celestial Defender. I have been pugging/raiding a bit with a casual guild due to RL since Legion. My schedule has opened up and I'd love to get back into the raiding scene. I am a high level performer, always show up ready to raid and make very few mistakes.

I'd be happy to trial to show you my DPS/skills. I am on Proudmoore and would prefer to stay here because of the relationships I've made. The only logs I have are if someone uploads them. I don't log them myself. Please do not go off that, I need to show you what I am capable of in a trial.

I also do many M+ dungeons. Currently 1500+ io.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Snipahh

Return to Recruitment/Apply