Druid, Resto- Sigaba

Looking to join Don't Laugh At My Giraffe? Post your application here!

Druid, Resto- Sigaba

Postby SIGABA » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:48 pm

1. Character Name and server:
-Sigaba, just transfered to alliance from Horde, TN.

2. Class/Spec you are applying for:
-Resto, willing to play whatever is needed however. I have experience with all of the specs, most up to date with resto

3. Btag so we can get in touch with you:
-Sigaba#11938

4. Any off specs you play to a competent level and are adequately geared. (Must be within 1 tier of relevancy):
-Feral. I also have a disc priest if needed.

5. Armory link:
-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/sigaba

6. We raid Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST) Can you make these times?:
-Yes!

7. Logs of your intended raiding spec. If you transferred servers/name changed this tier, include your earlier ones too:
- No relevant logs to link.

8. Anything you would like for us to know about yourself?:
-Good Day Sir/Ma'am! First off thank you for reading this far into the application, if you got past question #7 i'm honored (and slightly amazed). So let me explain why you should consider someone who doesn't have any recent logs to become part of your team!

To start here is my WoW history- I've played actively since vanilla, WoW has always been part of my life since it released (maybe sad I know, but i've had some good times and met some of my best friends through the game so it is what it is! I have no shame haha). I've been in the competitive raiding scene a few times, Wrath and WOD xpacs specifically, hitting a few realm firsts in those days. Since then I have mostly focused on pvp, specifically arenas. I competed in the NA tournament back in 2016, my team finished 9th overall with KFC (hunter/war/Rsham), which we were happy with as it was our first time competing at that level. I hit 2700 and gladiator in 2017, playing my feral druid which has become my main over the past few years. I wanted to hit on my pvp accomplishments to show that I understand dedication to both a team, as well as high level game play.

This expansion I've been a casual with both raiding and PVP due to a recent deployment that I have now returned from. I am now on a consistent schedule and ready to dedicate myself to a new team. Here are a few things you can expect from me:

1. Critical Self Feedback- I am very critical of my own gameplay and am constantly looking to improve upon it. I record my own games so I can go over them in detail to find mistakes or areas I could have improved on. On the flip side of this, I try to only give constructive feedback to my teammates.

2. Team Player- First and foremost I am a team player. I am literally impossible to not get along with (people have tried, all have failed). If you need me to play something else, I got you. I am currently playing resto but if you needed me to tank (lord help us all) but i'll do it, learn what I need to and get good. Don't need a druid? Well I have quite a few other characters that I can get geared up and learn to play at a level you need me to. These include Priest, Hunter, DH, War, Pally, Sham. I would prefer to play my druid, but again I am flexible to what the team needs.

3. Ready to Raid- I am usually the person that summons the rest of the raid as I come from the old school mentality that raid start time = start pulling. So i'm on before raid stars, have my items, and have reviewed the fights on youtube if they are new to me. I also seek out experts in my chosen class/spec to do my best to maximize my usefulness to the team.

I understand that no logs and just word of mouth history isn't much to go on. So if you'd consider me for a social member for now, maybe I can help fill spots if someone can't play at times. I'm happy to pug my own raids for the time being to get the current experience I need. I just want to a place to call home, and a group of progression minded people to call my team. I have no doubt that I can prove my abilities to you in time.

Regardless thank you for your time, for your consideration and for having just an all around awesome guild name haha.

Best wishes.

-Sig
SIGABA

Return to Recruitment/Apply